- "Duex Sports 868 Rebound"
"Duex Sports 868 Rebound"
"Duex Sport- 868 Rebound"
IAE are experts in sports mesh systems, the most commonly supplied is our Duex® Sports 868 Rebound. The rigid twin 8mm wire design has additional horizontal wires in the bottom 1200mm section of a panel. These additional wires reduce the panel apertures to 50 x 66m creating a robust ‘rebound’ surface, strengthening the bottom of the panel that receives the most impact. This dense double wire pattern can be continued throughout the full height of the panel if necessary creating a rigid wall of rebound mesh. A common sight in schools and leisure centres Duex® Rebound has also been supplied for some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting projects. IAE have been able to assist clients and architects by drawing upon a wealth of experience in the field. Both Duex® Rebound and standard Duex® can also be supplied in a lighter 6/5/6 configuration, however IAE would always recommend using heavier 8/6/8 panels in a sporting environment.
- Compliant to BS 1722 Pt. 14
- Available from stock
- Perfectly designed for ball reboundM8 Security fixings
- Full rebound configuration available
- Noise reducing washers(optional)
- All Sports Pitch Environments
Duex® Sports 868 Rebound Specification
- Heights (Duex®) : 3030*, 4070, 4470*, 5070mm
- Wire Diameter : 6mm verticals & twin 8mm horizontals
- Aperture Size : 50 x 66mm / 200 x 50mm
- Panel Width : 2506mm
*Indicates heights held in stock
Fence Height Post size
3030mm 80 x 40 RHS
4070mm* 100 x 50 RHS
4470mm* 100 x 50 RHS
5070mm* 120 x 60 RHS
Star* Indicates double lift system
Galvanised and Polyester Powder Coated to BS 1722 Pt. 16.