- "Duex Perimeter"
“Rigid perimeter mesh system”
Duex® double wire mesh is traditionally used in a sports environment, but its rigid construction makes it equally as effective for perimeter protection and demarcation. The inherent strength within the panels is achieved by sandwiching a 6mm vertical wire between rows of twin 8mm horizontal wires spaced at 200mm intervals. This mesh configuration ensures that the panels offer a high resistance to vandalism.
- Compliant to BS 1722 Pt. 14
- Available from stock
- Base-plated post option from stockM8 Security fixings
- Rigid double wire designChoice of RAL colours available
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Commercial Premises
- Industrial Units
- Theme Parks
Duex® Perimeter Specification
- Heights: 1230, 1830, 2030, 2430, 3030mm
- Wire Diameter : 6mm verticals & twin 8mm horizontals
- Aperture Size : 200 x 50mm
- Panel Width : 2506mm
Post Size : 60 x 60 SHS
Post Centres : 2530mm
Galvanised and Polyester Powder Coated to BS 1722 Pt. 16
Duex®panels are supported by strong 60 x 60 steel box section posts, which are supplied with steel fixing clips & M8 security screws. Where a lighter protection is acceptable or budget constraints are tighter Duex® is also available in a 6/5/6mm wire configuration.